The Boulevard is Truly Architecture for the Art of Urban Living
When the real estate professionals muse about “Location, Location, Location” they must have had The Boulevard in mind. Strategically located at the entrance to the Village of Shorewood Hills, The Boulevard is five minutes from Madison’s downtown, the University of Wisconsin campus, the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics and State Street.
The Boulevard is uniquely positioned along the University Avenue corridor at the eastern edge of the Hilldale Neighborhood. The Hilldale Neighborhood has evolved into a very successful integration of upscale restaurants and commercial uses that are both complementary and convenient. Neighborhood and specialty shopping, medical and financial services, restaurants, theaters and public transportation are all proximate to The Boulevard along with;
• Hilldale Shopping Center with Macy’s and Target
• Metcalfe’s Market, Whole Foods, and Copps Food Center/Pick 'n Save
• Over 30 Restaurants including Fleming’s Steak House, Panera, Noodles, Great Dane Pub, Sushi Muramoto, Chipotle, Café Hollander and more
• Convenience retailers like AT&T, Walgreens and Ace Hardware
• Professional services like banks, clinics, and U.W. Hospitals
• Hilldale Farmers Market
This upscale building features a mix of studios, one bedrooms, one bedroom with den, two bedrooms and three bedroom apartments, all with generous and bright living spaces. The floor plans are open and contemporary, and are complemented by modern,quality appliances, washer/dryer, and energy efficient heating and cooling equipment. Heated underground parking is available.
The closer you get to The Boulevard, the farther you get from your average apartment development. The amenities in both the common areas and the apartment themselves are truly first class.